Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine pillowcases

I decided to make pillowcases for the grandchildren. I started making them for birthday gifts (Preston, Brooklyn and Sean), but I found really cute fabric and decided to make the remaining 7 pillowcases for Valentine's day. So easy and so cute! The one above was for Josiah, it was a Dr. Seuss fabric and the colors were good for his bedroom too.

Hannah got the girly girly pillowcase with Cinderella - I love the border fabric, which is pretty high heel shoes (you know, Cinderella's slipper)... Hannah is very fashion conscious, so I thought she'd like all the shoes...

This cute fabric has trucks driving on roads - lots of construction equipment and loaders. I thought Tobias would love it.


For Timothy and Luke, I wanted to find something that sort of went together, since they share a room, and something that was not too "little boy", since they are both big school guys!
So, Timothy got these great snowmobiles.


And Luke got these great bicycle/motorcyles.



This pillowcase is actually half the size of the others; it is for little Mattea ...

and a matching one for little Emersyn.

This is the one I made for Sean for his birthday in December. It is silly dinosaurs. I made a different dinosaur pillowcase for Preston last June but I guess I forgot to take a picture of it! How could that be?

And this one I posted in January, it is a "tie-dye" looking fabric and it was for Brooklyn's birthday. (Her party was a tye-die theme.)
.
I should have made some valentine fabric pillowcases... maybe next year, folks...

No comments: