Friday, February 18, 2011

Photo solutions suggestion 1

I am really impressed with Creative Memory products. I love taking pictures and I do not want to have them just hanging out in my hard drive... sort of the "shoebox" of our generation.
I have made a few traditional paper albums and liked the way they came out, but I am crazy about digital albums. I made a post about my digital albums a little bit ago.
.
I have become a Creative Memory consultant and thought I would share with you some easy solutions to getting your pictures out of the hard drive and into easy albums.
I'm not covering the digital albums here and I'm not going into the wonderful traditional albums either, but some easy slip-in albums that you may want to try.
.
Today's suggestion is the nice "picfolio" album pictured above, which is a lovely way to put some of your favorite 4 x 6 photos on display.
It also makes a nice gift (either with or without the photos).
.
This is my navy blue album with the hot pink strap on it.

When you open it, you can see there are places you merely "slip" your photo for display.


Here is a pretty nice option that you can do with this album. The pink strap (which has magnets in them) hook together behind the album and you can, then, prop up the album to display your pictures. Pretty handy.

You can just put pictures in and be done with it, but you might want to make it more attractive.
You purchase album kits which include a nice amount of themed paper and embellishments.
The papers are just the right size for slipping into the sleeves..
That's easy..

Then you can put your picture on the decorative paper and it adds some zip!

In the paper album kits is a nice variety of papers, some journaling cards, and some title bars.
There are a few themes from which to choose. The one I have in the picture is called "reminisce."
(These paper album kits are also designed for the larger 11 x 14 picfolio albums that I'll show you in another post.)
Great colors.
.
So, if you are interested in seeing more, or ordering these for yourself, just log onto my website at
Click on "shop online"
click on "digital scrapbooking"
click on "photo solutions"
click on "keepsakes"
click on "4 x 6" albums
They are $20.
.
To find the paper album kits look under the 11 x 14 albums and click on 11 x 14 album kits.
(Right now they are on sale.)
.
ItalicDon't let those photos sit hiding away from people!
.
(How many of you look at the slides your parents took when you were growing up? My childhood is on slides somewhere... not in an album that I can show my family! Don't let that happen to your family..)

No comments: