Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Three little boys


Today I was reminded of my life many years ago when I was a young mom raising three little boys. I had a "grandma day" with three grandsons...

.

It called for a special effort for lunch..

.

Peanut butter and jelly train sandwiches!

.

And, just like years ago, it proved difficult to take a decent picture of three boys...
.

Play-doh time was lots of fun....
and sharing didn't seem to be a problem then..
.



Despite a few sharing issues, there were moments of true and genuine sharing..
I grabbed my camera to remember...
.
They say the kids will sleep well tonight... well, I think this grandma will too!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

well, I see that I sent Luke's green dino shirt with for Josiah. No wonder we couldn't find it this morning! :) Did Josiah notice that it was HUGE on him?? I see that you got Polar Express working too. What a relief....for all involved! :)