
We were back to normal on Sunday, enjoying a morning of worship in church and a good time of fellowship and learning in our adult Sunday school class.
In the evening, we looked forward to hosting our weekly Sunday night Bible study.
I love routine.
In the afternoon, as often as possible on Sundays, we enjoy our youngest son and his family,
who come over to watch football and hang out.
.

Our grand-daughter is only a week away from her 8th birthday and I decided it would be a good day to pull out an early birthday present.
Do you remember having one of these looms when you were a child?
I sure do and I loved it.

Happily, so did she!
.

Of course, food is a big part of hanging out at grandma and grandpa's house.
Today this treat was a big hit.
.

and the PIZZA was a big hit too!
.

Even though football was on television, little people were on laps..
...
which, of course, is more important
.

Someone found an old indian headress, and it even had the feathers!
.

I just had to post this.
I don't know if Ican bring myself to erase it.
Surely you can read it.. right?
1 comment:
I am sure your grandchildren will remember these days they spent with you. Very special!!
Post a Comment