Monday, January 17, 2011

Grandpa's buddy...

Guess who's staying at grandpa and grandma's house this week?
THIS 3 yr old!
.
Our little grandson loves the movie the Polar Express and, therefore, loves trains.
I made him some train cookies since I knew he was coming for a few days.
I didn't even get to the fancy part of the decorations, but he didn't mind at all!
.
As far as he was concerned, these cookies looked just like the Polar Express!


Another thing he loved playing with today was the cash register that his dad had also enjoyed as a little boy.
.
You can see some of the other toys of interest; we had ..
cars and trucks and things that go..

Naptime (and bedtime too) included his new favorite thing to "cuddle" - a ball that had a picture of the train on it.
This child is definitely used to smiling for pictures; I was trying to simply get a candid shot of him eating the icing of the top of the piece of cake. I didn't even want him to know I had my camera.... however, he turned to me with this classic smile the minute he realized there was a camera!
.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's adventures.

No comments: