
Another grandma day around here.
Tuesdays seem like a good day for playing with Grandma!

And playing with Daddy's old toys... dinosaur transformers!
What could be better?
They are probably collector items.

I love books and I love that my grandchildren do as well.
Here we are reading his Daddy's book...
Cars and Trucks and Things that Go!
Yes, we found goldbug on each page...

After his "mac 'n cheese" we had heart-shaped blueberry muffins!

Then we decided to make some brownies...

They turned out heart-shaped as well!

After a little DVD time with Dora ...
(map! Map!... backpack! )
it was time for some playdough fun.

This elephant had lots of fun.

So did this little boy.

I was fascinated by the eyelashes.
.
How can I get eyelashes like that?

Sweet rolls always add to the "specialness" of ANY day!

Especially a "grandma" day...

Then a little truck time...
we had lots of payload here...

A good time was had by all.
again
3 comments:
Lucky Preston, sorry I missed the day - looks like he had soooo much fun! J
Such a nice grandma and a special little grandson sharing their day together. What could be better than that? l, m
Can I come and play?
Post a Comment