The choice was obvious!! Wonderful aroma wafting through the house beats clean floors any day!Thanks for the birthday cash!! I had a wonderful spending spree at Kohl's - I even had one of those additional 30% off coupons. I was in heaven!And also thanks for the Val's DVD money. The kids are excited to pick something out.Hope you don't mind getting a "blog thank you!"
I do NOT mind a blog thank you at all and I'm glad you all liked some money. Not creative, but who doesn't like $...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
The choice was obvious!! Wonderful aroma wafting through the house beats clean floors any day!
Thanks for the birthday cash!! I had a wonderful spending spree at Kohl's - I even had one of those additional 30% off coupons. I was in heaven!
And also thanks for the Val's DVD money. The kids are excited to pick something out.
Hope you don't mind getting a "blog thank you!"
I do NOT mind a blog thank you at all and I'm glad you all liked some money. Not creative, but who doesn't like $...
Post a Comment