
Some grandchildren came to Grandma's - and we had a little fun with bread dough.
Brooklyn and Preston got some bread dough to make some shapes.

Wally remembers when his mom let them make bread dough people.
That's my version on the cookie sheet; sort of looks rather un-artistic.

This is Brooklyn's person.

And this is the baked version of Preston's turtle. The addition of raisins was a big hit.
Nibble, nibble, nibble.

The end result ... yum yum yum.
4 comments:
Candis - you are seriously too fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!
I just love Preston's turtle....l, m
Fun idea! Did Brooklyn see it in her Highlights magazine? I saw it in a recent issue. The turtle is adorable too. Did you sprinkle anything on top for added sweetness?
No, I didn't get the idea from anywhere but Wally telling me he used to do it as a child. Nice that it was also in Highlights! The only thing we did was add the raisins and brush it with an egg wash. Hopefully we can do it when your kids are here soon!
Post a Comment