Thursday, February 26, 2009

Guess what we see today?

Need I say more?
Actually, I love it.

2 comments:

Henrik and Carrie said...

It IS so beautiful! But, I found myself laughing out loud as I attempted to safely drive around Alex with all three kids in the car during a snowstorm. What was I thinking????? I'm sure you were a much smarter mom!

By the way, any hints on how you taught John and Adam to play successfully with each other????

Candis Berge said...

Hmn... play well with each other? It came and went. I tried to make it a privilege to play together - and kept them apart when they couldn't... I can't remember except that it was very frustrating! I made a BIG deal about keeping your hands OFF each other - and asking permission before "taking" a toy from each other. ha. (They DID ask permission to go into each other's room even into their young adult life) and they HAD to ask permission to play with a toy that clearly belonged to the other sibling. Respect. Respect.