Friday, September 02, 2011

Missing those Harvest stands!

I love fall and when the first day of September rolls around, I am one happy gal. Summer, strangely enough, is my least favorite season. And fall and winter are my most favorite! I love everything fall - and decorating to celebrate autumn is something I am always anxious to do! I get nostalgic for the cute fall/harvest stands in New Jersey, where I grew up, and where fall lingers so much longer then here in Minnesota. If you blink, you might miss fall...
but if you live in New Jersey, you would see stands like this often! Big beautiful mums and an abundance of pumpkins and baskets of juicy apples. Yes, we have those things in Minnesota, just not as abundant and lush.

That being said, I have my very own farm produce stand right in my kitchen. I welcome putting it out every September! Isn't it cute?

And a few fall leaves with orange lights adds to the reminder that FALL IS HERE!

Another very happy perfectly ordinary day for me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am delaying putting out my fall things until 9/15. I keep my "welcome back to school" flag out until then and along comes pumpkins and mums! l,m