Saturday, September 10, 2011

Breakfast of blessings

Tomorrow morning is the start of the new church year of Sunday school and back to the regular schedule of church services, etc. We have a wonderful tradition the last few years of having all the adults enjoy a big breakfast together during the Sunday school hour.

So the tables are all set; I love the fall colors and the welcoming feeling of having the room set up and ready!



Our church is a loving place; great solid Biblical preaching and a warm fellowship.


This is small compared to the banquet we will enjoy in heaven!

May God richly bless your day today!


1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

Candis, Thanks for your comment on my blog....I couldn't agree with you more! I wish I had had a mentor when I was a young mother!!

Your church breakfast looks so nice! Beautiful tables! Enjoy the fellowship!

Blessings!