Saturday, December 11, 2010

wintery thoughts

This post is mostly for my sons, to whom I read this book... again and again...
.
Today seemed like a good time to look again...







If you are ever fortunate to get a copy of this book, the pictures and verses will draw you in...
(it has been out of print, but I think it is once again available)
.
Since winter storms have settled here in the blustery mid-west, this seemed like a timely post.
.
What's the weather like where YOU are?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Adam is wondering what book this is???? ;) Our kids now love it too. It is such a great one for them.

Candis Berge said...

Adam, you are so observant. The book cover posted here is from 1989 and the one we read again and again was published in 1978. I wondered, after I put the picture on, if I should have posted the 1978 cover instead....

Anonymous said...

I remember that author's name being on several of our girls' books! I also loved the illustrations - wonder if I have them packed away somewhere???
Judy