Happy Birthday to your Mom! that is GREAT! I am thrilled that you made the roast!!!!! We are crazy over it! I am making in Saturday!!!!!! Glad you let me know!
Hi Candis, I am Penny Eidem and a cousin to Kari and Margarethe. Anyway I so enjoy your blog site. Yes, there is a poem about a tree. The author's name is Joyce Kilmer and he writes:
"TREES"
I think that I shall never see A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest Against the earth's sweet flowing breast.
A tree that looks at God all day, And lifts her leafy arms to pray.
A tree that may in Summer wear A nest of robins in her hair.
Upon whose bosom snow has lain. Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me. But only God can make a tree.
The photos are magnificant. God is so creative and good. Wishing you a wonderful awe inspiring advent season. Penny E
3 comments:
What a great reason to celebrate! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to your Mom! that is GREAT! I am thrilled that you made the roast!!!!! We are crazy over it! I am making in Saturday!!!!!! Glad you let me know!
Hi Candis, I am Penny Eidem and a cousin to Kari and Margarethe. Anyway I so enjoy your blog site. Yes, there is a poem about a tree. The author's name is Joyce Kilmer and he writes:
"TREES"
I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast.
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray.
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair.
Upon whose bosom snow has lain.
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me.
But only God can make a tree.
The photos are magnificant. God is so creative and good. Wishing you a wonderful awe inspiring advent season. Penny E
Post a Comment