
The angel recites the first 20 verses of Luke 2, by memory, and the traditional re-enactment of the nativity begins..
.

Mary and Joseph share the care of the infant child....

Mary holds the babe...

and then decides Joseph can do a better job...

the shepherds arrive to see the child born in a stable...

together they stand in awe...

a precious little lamb comes along as well...

yes, the lamb was very precious, indeed....

And then the three kings arrived from their long journey...

they had followed the star that shone brightly in the east...

and they fell on their knees and worshipped Him.

It was quite a gathering.
.
1 comment:
I come across your blog from time to time and enjoy reading your cooking segments. I got a big kick out of this post. My cousins and I used to put on the Christmas story too. Jim was the only boy so he always got to be Joseph. My Grandma, for years, always remarked what a great memory this was for her. It's nice to see others have this tradition as well. Happy Holidays to you.
Janelle (Vesta) Baird
Post a Comment