Since we are fortunate to live in a wintery, snowy part of the country, it is quite easy to get into the Christmas spirit. I start Christmas music early and love to decorate early as well.
I just thought you might like stopping by to see the tree today...
it's out in our "river room" - a name we gave to our four-season porch addition because from it one can see the river...
.
I added shiny red balls, some berries and baby's breath and red ribbons.
This year I found these darling little sweaters and added some of them to the tree as well.
They are so cute! Here are a few up close pictures:
3 comments:
I always love your house at Christmas time. It's so cozy and festive! And those little sweaters are a great addition to the tree. :)
I love your tree and the sweaters are adorable! I did my first attempt at the sugar cookies with the royal icing, I loved working with the icing; however they still don't compare to yours.
I have been a blog lurker of yours for a long time. Since you asked us a question I finally decided I should comment. I live in the UP of Michigan and it's been snowing all weekend and not letting up. Got my groceries yesterday morning and settled in for the weekend. Spent yesterday in the kitchen baking. Your Christmas tree is beautiful and I LOVE the sweaters. The last 2 years my mom has bought my daughter a sweater ornament and they're so cute. I always enjoy your blogs, the cookies, the grandkids, the beautiful scenery, the cooking, the parties, etc. Everything you post always seeems to have such a touch of 'homey' to it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Post a Comment