
Finally! 9 days after this little girl was born, we get to meet her!
It was a long ride back from the East, knowing she was waiting to meet us!

Sisters.

The proud siblings show off their new baby sister to Grandpa!

A kiss from brother...

Oh, so sweet in pink!
6 comments:
What a beautiful little girl and so much hair. Our three girls had hair like that when they were born. I couldn't believe how good Megan looked on Sunday when we seen her at church but of course anxious to go in. And your newest little one was born on our anniversary. I love her name.
Congratulations! We are blessed aren't we with all these precious children.
I'm sure you had some ants in your pants to see this precious girl with your own 2 eyes! Congrats again!
Finally! I love the first picture of you and Wally with her. He has his hand on you as if to say "Now, don't squeeze her to death, now Canids."
;) She is so pretty!
How wonderful! I'm so glad you finally got to hold her in your arms!
FUN photos! Love her hair!
what a beautiful Berge girl! Congratulations grandma!! How FUN to have another girl to spoil and dress up! ;o)
Post a Comment