
This weekend Wally and I came to Westby for the first time. We got to see the church that Adam serves and the Parsonage in which they live.
This is the cute little church.

Right next door to the brown church is the large white house that is the parsonage. Andrea has decorated it so lovely!

We drove the short few blocks to downtown and I took a few pictures.
This large Victorian home is a bed and breakfast.

I loved the sign on the window advertising fresh made lefse.

I wanted to go have coffee at Ole & Lena's but they had closed.
I'll have to do it next time.

This will only make sense to Scandinavians.
"uff-da" is an expression that Scandinavians say that sort of means.."good grief!"
.
Need I say that this is very Scandinavian community?
.
Uff-dah.
Ya, sure, ya betcha...
2 comments:
Thanks for the tour through Westby. Congratulations on a wonderful day. Blessings on your trip.
So fun to see these pictures of Westby and the church! Brings back soooo many memories! We're so happy for Adam and Andrea. Glad you were able to be there!
Cassandra
Post a Comment