yeah! It's a girl! At 1:26 a.m., central time, Meghan gave birth to a little girl, 8 lbs 2 oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. Long of dark hair and totally adorable! Congratulations to Meghan and Daniel! . Her name is Emersyn Anne!
Yeah!! Such fun news! I've been faithfully checking your blog and Facebook profile for the news, so it was so fun last night to see that there was finally some action going on. Congratulations on this new little one!!!
Congratulations!!! What wonderful news! I am so glad that she was able to go naturally without being induced. LOVE her name! What a beautiful little girl.
What a beautiful baby..love the hair-waiting to see her. Dan, Ken and Hope also saw the pic- Have a great trip. We in Canada have had a lot of snow skiffs, but today it is melting pretty good. Dan and I head back towards Fergus tomorrow with signed papers in hand! See you in two weeks- Connie V.
13 comments:
That is so great! I'm up chompin' at the bit for her name! :o)
She's adorable! Congratulations!
Congratulations on your newest grandchild! Blessings to the whole family!
Yeah!! Such fun news! I've been faithfully checking your blog and Facebook profile for the news, so it was so fun last night to see that there was finally some action going on. Congratulations on this new little one!!!
Wow, she is adorable! Congratulation to the whole family.
Love, Great Aunt Marlane and Great Uncle Brian
A Berge girl...I didn't really believe it until she was born. She is just so beautiful. Wow.
Are you serious!?? She is beautiful! Obviously we knew it had to been soon! Congrats you guys!
Congrats!!!
Hope that you enjoy snuggling your new granddaughter.
YEA!!!! Congratulations on becoming grandparents once again! I love her hair!!! Frank and her will be stylin' babies this winter. :)
Cassandra
Congratulations!!! What wonderful news! I am so glad that she was able to go naturally without being induced. LOVE her name! What a beautiful little girl.
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!
What a beautiful baby..love the hair-waiting to see her. Dan, Ken and Hope also saw the pic- Have a great trip. We in Canada have had a lot of snow skiffs, but today it is melting pretty good. Dan and I head back towards Fergus tomorrow with signed papers in hand! See you in two weeks- Connie V.
SOOOOOOO happy she's finally here! Really exciting. You'll all be in our prayers.
Congrats, Gramma and Grampa! We are so happy for all of you!Such a beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment