Sunday, October 11, 2009

Adam's installation at Westby

One of the members of Adam's church took these wonderful pictures of today's installation.
How thrilled I am to get them! Thank you Jerry for taking these pictures and burning them on a CD so fast!


The bulletin.

Adam begins the service and we sang a hymn.


Adam and I sang a duet - the first time since 1997, I think.
We sang "Unfailing Love."



Yup, we were singing out!





Pastor Boe from our seminary came to Westby today, presented the message and performed the
Installation Writ.





Adam was asked questions and answered accordingly.
He said "yes" "yes" "yes" and "yes"...






Andrea and the children were invited to come forward.
The members of the congregation were standing.






A closing prayer was offered for Adam and his family.



Pastor Adam Berge and his lovely wife Andrea posed with the cake.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

What a great celebration!

Unknown said...

Glad it all went smoothly, you were definately in our prayers that sunday!