And he's ready to party!!
Happy Birthday Josiah!!
You are so right! One year went by way too fast. Looks like the brothers are really enjoying each other!
I like the comparison pic from last year to now. Josiah IS ready to party and our house is really rockin' now!
Candis, I can't believe how much fun all of you have! Thanks for sharing. The photos from Alaska ware fantastic. Congratulations to Wally on plugging in to cyberspace.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are so right! One year went by way too fast. Looks like the brothers are really enjoying each other!
I like the comparison pic from last year to now. Josiah IS ready to party and our house is really rockin' now!
Candis, I can't believe how much fun all of you have! Thanks for sharing. The photos from Alaska ware fantastic. Congratulations to Wally on plugging in to cyberspace.
Post a Comment