Here are a few pictures from the previous years of her in the "baking corner"...
This was the fall of 2006.
Making Christmas pretzels in 2006...
She was really young here and learning how to apply those fun sprinkles!
Here she is having fun making the fork marks on the peanut butter cookies. In her undies!
4 comments:
I love reading your blog. You are the coolest Grandma !
I adore these pictures! She has grown up so much!! How special to be able to look back at all the fun baking experiences with Grandma!
What a special tradition and wonderful memories that you are making with Brooklyn!! I want to come over for a "fancy" tea party..with mini sandwiches and fine china....MEGHAN...LET'S SEE IF WE CAN DO THIS! Maybe if we wear hats she will invite us!! Ha Ha!
Candis what a great Blog I just knew you'd have grandmother Crater up there Today!! Well done send her and all our love, Laurie
Post a Comment