Monday, August 11, 2008

Thumbs up! Let's ride!

Yup, that's me with the thumbs up! I'm ready to drive my first ATV - and what a place to do it! I just wish there were some pictures of me riding through the water - and all the other places that I never thought I'd be driving an ATV. (I'm not known for being too risky...) I LOVED it!
We had this great view - and then we rode down to this river and back. A fun adventure!

Here we are checking out some scenery.


Okay, look closely. This is a FRESH grizzly bear track. You can even see the claws in the mud. The guide said those tracks were not there 2 1/2 hours earlier when they had been here. There was a grizzly in the area that folks were trying to capture. That's as close as I hope to ever be to a grizzly, huh?


That's me with my arms up. My machine was the smaller red one in the fore ground. Check out the mountains in the distance.

1 comment:

John said...

Looking great. Love the updates.