Thursday, August 21, 2008

Grandma's dolls!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

The "doll" slideshow is priceless. How fun and special for her to see the dolls that you played with.

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun you must have had together- dolls, cookies, tea party. You could not ask for much more with a cute granddaughter and a cute grandmother, too! l, m

Andrea said...

Oh my - Hannah will be in her glory with all those dolls...when she's old enough!! :)

meghan said...

I love this slide show! How fun for you two to play with your dolls.

Candis Berge said...

Yes, I look forward to playing dolls with Hannah too... in a few years! ... and any OTHER granddaughters to come! I hopeing for more!!

The Erickson Family said...

Candis, you are such a FUN grandma! It is so special that you have so many of your toys and your sons toys. I'm going to remember to keep certain things of our children's so THEIR kids can play with them. That is so neat!