Ooooo, Glacier Bay??? I'm SO excited for you! And I'll be honest... a little jealous as well! What a fun national park to visit! Have you picked up your National Park passport yet? This will be a GREAT stamp to get! Is it just the four of you going, or others as well? You'll have such a great time! I'm already looking forward to the pictures!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JOANN from your Canadian forever friend. And I am sooooo excited for you guys when you go on your cruise. When is it again and how long?
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, JoAnn!
Boy do I miss that wallpaper....
love, Marlane
Happy Birthday JoAnn!
CANDIS CANDIS CANDIS, thank you for the birthday surprise picture. You are a "stitch"!! Thanks, Marlane and Shannon!!
Friends - Priceless!
Happy Birthday JoAnn!
Ooooo, Glacier Bay??? I'm SO excited for you! And I'll be honest... a little jealous as well! What a fun national park to visit! Have you picked up your National Park passport yet? This will be a GREAT stamp to get! Is it just the four of you going, or others as well? You'll have such a great time! I'm already looking forward to the pictures!
Happy Birthday JoAnn! I think you might have to pack that nice dress for our elegant dinners on the cruise ship!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JOANN from your Canadian forever friend. And I am sooooo excited for you guys when you go on your cruise. When is it again and how long?
Post a Comment