Saturday, January 05, 2013

Scarlet

Though you sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.
Isaiah 1:18
 
The beautiful world around us, winter, spring, summer or fall, all testifies to me of a creator; my  redeemer.  For me right now, as I look out the window in our lovely, pristine white world with the splash of the cardinals, this verse comes to mind.   The other day snow was so gently falling and I thought how God's mercies fall so gently and generously to me.  Then as I drove into town the snow was sparkling everywhere - and it felt like another reminder of the abundant grace of God all around us if we have eyes to see... and ears to hear.  May you feel the blessings of a God who loves you this coming year.  A God who chose to redeem us with his death at the cross because we were unable to make ourselves right with our own efforts.  We need a Saviour!

No comments: