Happy New Year to you! We had a sweet, quiet New Year's Eve in our own home. Hubby made a crackling fire in the fireplace and we had a nice veggies/cold cuts/ fruit/salmon little meal for two. It reminded us of a light meal we were once served in Banff, Alberta which followed a long walk in the brisk fall air. We couldn't completely recreate that moment, but we enjoyed our evening, none-the-less.
We tried to be healthy!
Instead of making a new year's resolution, the last few years I have chosen a word or phrase for the year. In 2011 the phrase was "how may I help?" and in 2012 the thought was both "serve" and "be a team player." This year my word for 2013 is "perspective"... and my desire is that I can keep things, big or small, in the proper perspective. To be more specific, may I be able to consider things through God's perspective and His eternal plan!

1 comment:
Love your new profile picture. You are a beautiful woman and I bet your whole family agrees! Love your quiet New Year's Eve. Hubs and I had the same...I wouldn't trade the time for all the Time Square nonsense in the world, would you?
Love your family togetherness! Bet it was hard to find a quiet place to be!! Ha Love those grands...Your family picture is a true picture of a joyous family!
Happy New Year Candis!
Post a Comment