
Hello folks. I'm pretty sure most of you have been following John & Sara's blog about the birth of little Tobias Henry Berge. Wally and I were in the cities so we weren't blogging - though I have to send out big thanks to my sister, who called me on my cell phone and read me every new post John wrote! Wally and I had cell phone contact with John while Sara was in labor and then we came to the hospital about 7 p.m., along with Sara's parents, John & Beverly. The four of us excited grandparents sat in the waiting room until John text-messaged the wonderful words "baby!" to us shortly after Tobias was born. How exciting!!! We got to go into their room after a bit and meet our grandson. It was fabulous.
I thought this picture of Sara's mom taking the picture of the proud parents was cute.
And these faces say it all. How about that proud papa?
Sara's parents are grandparents for the first time with the birth of Tobias Henry. Here are the new grandparents looking at their grandson!!
Tobias is the name of John's paternal grandfather (Wally's dad) and Henry is the name of Sara's paternal grandfather (her father John's dad). He has a lot to live up to in that name! Not to mention that Henry is Sara's dad's middle name and, something they didn't know when they chose the name, also the middle name of both of my grandfathers.
What a happy moment. Tobias is just wonderful!
3 comments:
Oh Wow, what wonderful photos you included. I loved them all. Just look at how precious little Tobias is looking at each of his grandmas.
Thanks for sharing these special photos, Candis!
Congratulations again!
l, m
I have been waiting like crazy for this post! The photos are wonderful! What joy he will bring to your families!
Tobias Henry.....what a strong wonderful name! John sure does look proud as does Tobias' grandparents!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment