
Today Walter and I decided to put up the old screen room that we have used camping. I think it has been quite some time since we used it. Sara and I have a memory of trying to both put it up together at a campsite before everyone else arrived - that must have been at least 9 years ago since it was while they were engaged - and it was so windy that we had such a hard time getting it up. We struggled and laughed and through sheer determination DID IT. Girl power!
Anyway, we invited Norman & Martha and Daniel & Meghan and children over for a picnic supper. It was a warm sunny evening and not too windy.
Sean Patrick got the seat of honor in the high chair!
Preston wanted some attention from Grandpa reading a book. He did have some cute jean shorts on but they kept sliding down so he just stepped right out of them. Funny!
Sean Patrick is getting bigger, of course. He now has two bottom teeth but I didn't manage to get a picture of them.
2 comments:
This looks like such a fun evening!
We sure are going to miss Berge and Bump! Hope you have a great trip!
Post a Comment