I love your wall of fame with all 8 grandkids! Can you believe you've 8 gandkids arrive all within 5 years!! What a grand time of life for you and your family.
Grandma Candis doesn't waste any time, does she? Good for her! She certainly is blessed. l, m
The wall looks wonderful and I love your necklace! I wonder how many more booties you'll have in the coming years!
Congratulations again to you guys. Isn't it just the best!!!!
You have such neat pictures of your grandkids in that frame! Congratulations!
We are so happy for you. Tobias is such a precious and yes, very intelligent looking baby. God has blessed you with a wonderful family. Barb and Joel
I love those pictures on your wall!! Congrats on being Grandparents, again!~Emily Netland
What a beautiful and wonderful addition to the family! You have every reason to be proud of you 8 grandchildren!
Congratulations Gramma! I love your necklace! How beautfiul!
These are such fun updates! I've been thinking of you all week, knowing how excited you both are to become grandparents again! How exciting!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love your wall of fame with all 8 grandkids! Can you believe you've 8 gandkids arrive all within 5 years!! What a grand time of life for you and your family.
Grandma Candis doesn't waste any time, does she? Good for her! She certainly is blessed.
l, m
The wall looks wonderful and I love your necklace! I wonder how many more booties you'll have in the coming years!
Congratulations again to you guys. Isn't it just the best!!!!
You have such neat pictures of your grandkids in that frame! Congratulations!
We are so happy for you. Tobias is such a precious and yes, very intelligent looking baby. God has blessed you with a wonderful family.
Barb and Joel
I love those pictures on your wall!! Congrats on being Grandparents, again!
~Emily Netland
What a beautiful and wonderful addition to the family! You have every reason to be proud of you 8 grandchildren!
Congratulations Gramma! I love your necklace! How beautfiul!
These are such fun updates! I've been thinking of you all week, knowing how excited you both are to become grandparents again! How exciting!
Post a Comment