
Sean Patrick came for a visit last evening, along with his family. He is lots of fun, such a happy fellow and growing so much. He sits up and plays with the toys around him - and he got his first tooth yesterday. (I didn't get a picture of it though!) He's starting to get up on all fours so watch out Mommy & Daddy!

I just love his strawberry blond hair and those big blue eyes. His Irish name fits him to a "t", doesn't it?
4 comments:
Sean Patrick is adorable and so are the rest of your grandchildren. I enjoyed John and Sara's blog today too. We are so blessed with our grandchildren and children.
Friend, Barb
I think his name, Sean PATRICK, fits him very well too:) Great pics- we love visiting you guys!
He is just a beautiful baby!
oh man he is just ADORABLE!!!! Those cheeks are meant to squeeze! haha
Post a Comment