
On Saturday morning Sara was the center of attention at a sweet baby shower, hosted by her good friend (and maid of honor), Rachel. Here is Sara showing off the little sailor suit from me - I always had the boys in little sailor suits (much to John's displeasure I now learned..) and so I thought this might be perfect for a new grandson. :)
Sara's mom (on the left) and her Aunt came from western North Dakota for the weekend. This will be the first grandchild for Sara's parents and I know they will be wonderful grandparents!
This darling quilt is from Sara's grandma, Julia.
We had a nice brunch. Thank you, Rachel!
The all important "diaper genie!!" No more odors!

Hannah was all decked out in a pretty dress, fancy shoes a necklace and her hair adorable!
Josiah was as good as gold; happy to be on the floor playing, rolling, crawling (sort of) and just the most contented baby I've ever known.
4 comments:
It looks like it was a wonderful shower! How exciting to know this little one is going to arrive so soon!
I just reread your comments on this post. Are you revealing that the baby is a boy or guessing?
Hmmm, I was wondering if you would catch that...
I'm hoping it's a boy since I really like boys.... :)
Ohhh Candis...what a great time in life for you and all your kids. Finally there are grandkids galore and wonderful daughter-in-laws to go with them! So fun to see Sara looking great!
Post a Comment