
Today we relaxed after our busy weekend. It was cold and cloudy so there was no desire to be outside either. For supper Daniel, Meghan and the children came over and we grilled some brats and ate left-overs from the weekend hoopla. Brooklyn loves to listen to the old children records - most have a coordinating book to follow along while the story is being read. I am glad I kept these old relics - a record player with 45 and 33 1/3 speeds - remember that? (Even a cassette tape recorder is out-dated!)
Preston decided that he was old enough to enjoy the record player as well and he cuddled up next to his sister. Isn't this a sweet picture?
Here they are listening together. So cute.
And Sean Patrick didn't want to be left out of anything either! He knows if he is being ignored and wants to be where the action is..
He was happy to play here - as long as he knew Grandpa was close by watching him!
3 comments:
I had to check your blog as soon as I got the kids in bed! :) Thanks again for a great night! We always have a good time at your house!!
We always have a good time at your house too...unfortunately we don't get to hang out with you as much as we'd like. Looks like a fun evening. That record player is a popular toy with these Berge's too!
such cute pictures! what great memories those precious kids are building from G&G's house; and I bet the stories have substance also!
Post a Comment