
Perhaps this robin has been listening to Al Gore and decided since global warming is "happening" he would just stay in Minnesota for the winter. I took this picture this morning of Mr. Robin (and his friends) in our front yard. I'm not so sure he should trust Al.
We have lots of wonderful views of winter beauty. In fact, I sure hope there is snow in heaven. (Perhaps we could have snow and 70 degrees simultaneously? Hey, it's Heaven, you know!)
We get lots of frost on the trees and today was some snow on top of the frost as well. The sky is still white and wintery today - it is really even more spectacular when the sky is clear blue and the tree branches are white. Like a feathery, lacey wonderland.
2 comments:
Beautiful! I hope it still looks like this tomorrow!
See ya then...
You get the prettiest photos! I love the one with the robin! Lovely!
Hope you have a fun time with your family this weekend!
Post a Comment