
We celebrated our Berge Christmas a week after Christmas this year. It is more fun each time we gather. The older children play so nicely together and the little new babies are a treasure. The ones in between are..... in between! There is constant action...
Once again I told my loving sons that we would pose for ANOTHER family picture. Someday they will be quite pleased we did so! (They remember the days I took a few rolls of film just to get one decent Christmas card photo.... not their best childhood memories. ha ha. )
4 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL family picture! I can't wait to read all about your houseful of fun this past weekend!
Wow, what a wonderful photo! I especially like the smile on Hannah's face as she gazes at her new cousin, Sean Patrick!
Love, Marlane
I love this picture! It does look like there is still room on Grandma and Grandpa's lap for more grandchildren! I was thinking of the story "Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house not a creature was stirring...... I bet at the Berge house there are few moments when "not a creature is stirring!"
Denise
A gorgeous picture of your gorgeous family. So fun to see how the kids are growing. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment