Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Grandson!

Looks like the Berge boys can make a basketball team now....... Timothy, Luke, Josiah, Preston and SEAN PATRICK, born to Daniel & Meghan last evening at 11:35 p.m., Monday, December 17th. He was 8 pounds 1 1/2 oz. and 21 inches long. He has lots of hair and Daniel said he is talkative! I even heard him on the phone making his sweet baby sounds!

Good job Meghan! That didn't take too long. She got to the hospital about 8 p.m. and Sean was born before midnight.

God is good.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats G & G on your new grandson! How exciting! We heard that they were on their way last night, and I just couldn't wait to check the blogs this morning! We can't wait to meet little Sean!

Sharon said...

Congratulations and God's blessings to you all. What wonderful news and yes, I was not surprised it was a boy.

Kari, RN said...

Ohhhh, how fun! Congratulations on a new grandson for Christmas! I was looking forward to checking blogs when I got off work this morning, and now I can see why! Yippee!!

djrogness said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet your new Grandson!

The Erickson Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! He is sooo cute! Have you seen him in person now?