
Here is a picture of Brooklyn, Preston and Sean Patrick. Brooklyn is so thrilled to hold and look at her new baby brother. She just keeps saying "oh, isn't he cute?" Yes, he is.
Well, Sean is ready to open his eyes and look around! He was getting his diaper changed when he began this awake phase. I just had to grab my camera because we didn't know how long it would be. It was actually a nice amount of time that he was awake.
After a long day at work, outside in the cold air framing the house he is building, Daniel came home to his loving children. So relaxing.
Brooklyn is truly remarkable in her tenderness and interest in her new baby brother. She is very careful holding and moving him gently.
3 comments:
I LOVE Sean's hair! It is so cool! Adam thought in the picture of Sean wearing the onesie that he looked like Wally.
I was so excited to see some new pics of Sean! I do see alot of Preston in him, but then sometimes not! No doubt he will take on his own look! It makes me anxious for our little one!
I was so excited to see some new pics of Sean! I do see alot of Preston in him, but then sometimes not! No doubt he will take on his own look! It makes me anxious for our little one!
Post a Comment