So... This falls into the category of "what were they thinking?".. Apparently someone decided to design a new cap to open this box of beef broth. When you twist open the white plastic cap it automatically cuts the protective inner foil. Which means that you as the consumer think "oh no! This product has been tampered with!!" Seriously, after being trained to be believe these foil or plastic covers show the product is safe now they DESIGN something that tears the protective
...foil so that you never actually see it fully in tact and providing a protective function!! And someone thought this was a good idea and got others in the manufacturing world to agree with them? (Full disclosure, there is a little note on the cap that this cut foil is by design. But I read on the internet that lots of people dumped their product when they didn't have to. Did no one see this coming?)
1 comment:
OMGoodness, it's so funny that you're posting about this. I just opened one of these last week and thought the same thing. I was nervous about using it, you have no idea if it was sealed or not. I would rather just take the plastic ring out myself and know for sure. I assume they'll be changing it again soon. As soon as I saw your picture I knew what your blog was going to be about.
Post a Comment