Well the end of our five weeks in Sedona has arrived and I took one last picture of our view.. This was the view we enjoyed each morning with our coffee... Nicely framed by the patio arch looking at the courthouse rock and bell rock. It couldn't get much better then that. We had a lovely vacation, great time with family some of whom we only get to see once a year at the most. Lots of hiking, fresh air, some swimming and eating and photography including sunset at cathedral rock. We hope to return next year, Sedona!


1 comment:
Good morning! Hope you didn't get too much snow, I know we also got dumped on here in the Upper Peninsula. I was on vacation last week for spring break but didn't see much spring. I had to read your updates as soon as I got into work this morning. Enjoyed all your pictures of your hikes, I think it's great that you're able to do all that hiking. Stay warm in Minnesota.
Post a Comment