Today was the longest hike so far... We (Hubby, me and our neice and her hubby)went on the Mescal trail which was a new trail for us. It was fantastic and perhaps now our favorite trail. Here we are posing with this sign that really made us laugh...and we were glad it was only in reference to the mountain bikers and not to us hikers.
Another trail we did not take was the "canyon of fools" but we made the men pose by the sign just for fun. There are no fools, though! We might have to try that trail someday though.
Yesterday I was just too pooped and said "I just don't think I can do another hike" but happily today I awoke refreshed and ready for this fresh air and exercise!
And my steps on my iPhone registered over 12,000 on this hike. Got to love technology!


No comments:
Post a Comment