Today was just a day of sunshine.. And we went to the driving range with our golf clubs to see how rusty our golf swings are! I am still so new to the game and despite the ridiculous nature of hitting a little ball with a golf club in the direction (and distance) you desire, I am determine to persevere. No matter I am a poor golfer, I am a happy one! We followed our little golf outing with lunch in Old Cottonwood and then back to the condo to actually go swimming!! on March 2nd! How lovely.
And a special hello to Vicki! Glad you like that I am blogging, I am not even sure why I decided to start posting again. I don't think too many folks even know I have posted over here, but it is kind of fun. I am getting a bit tired of Facebook.. (And I know I post there a lot). But since I figured out how, with my iPad, to post while on vacation, here are a few posts. So hello!



1 comment:
Good morning Candis, thank you for the shout out. I start my day reading your blog and it's so nice to see the daily updates. I don't have Facebook so I miss out on many family/friend updates but it also saves me from all the "drama". How nice to be able to be swimming in March. I'm from the UP of Michigan so I can relate to your Minnesota weather. I just turned 50 a month ago so I have a while before I can start thinking of retirement but you're making it look mighty inviting. Have a great day!
Post a Comment