
This past weekend at the Ladies Retreat at Bible camp there was a Women's "Expo" in the afternoon where various crafts, businesses, services and ministries were on display. A few of my friends (all busy young mom's!) were displaying some of their talents. I had fun taking pictures of everything and I thought it would be fun to feature these gals on my blog.

This fabulous pottery is made by Christine, a busy mom of 2 (3 in October!) and a talented artist.

Along with mugs, vases, teapots, etc., Christine is also making (and selling) beautifully crafted vessel sinks. You can see two of them in this picture above.
Wouldn't that be fabulous to have one of those in your bathroom?

More snapshots.

Not only did she bring all that pottery to the expo, but her potter's wheel came along as well!

It was amazing to watch. She made it look so easy (and I know it's not!)

This is Christine's way of relaxing...
I know I would NOT be relaxed with that wheel spinning! ha ha!

A good artist makes it all look easy.

I don't think it took her long at all to do these!
Now she will fire them in her kiln and offer them for sale.
Christine has just started her website, making her items available for purchase.
You can visit her new site at
No comments:
Post a Comment