I made the most of the Mississippi roast from Saturday ...
.
I had actually put two roasts, tightly, into the crock pot for Saturday and we only ate one of the two roasts.
I refrigerated the remaining roast in the crock pot..
(well, actually in the cold garage, which we refer to as our "walk in freezer" during the winter months - very convenient!)
and then I skimmed off the fat that had congealed on the top.
.
I reheated and shredded the remaining roast, placing the shredded beef back into the crock pot, which still had a nice amount of juice from the roast recipe. Delicious flavors too!
.
I also baked some fresh buns.
yum yum
.
I was quite pleased with myself.
4 comments:
Candis,
I'm sure you have posted your bun and cinnamon roll recipes before, but I would love to have them (I have not seen them)! Or are they a secret? You are such an inspiration with your cooking AND your beautiful pictures of your yummy creations. Thank you!
Cassandra (kelleycassy@yahoo.com if you choose to respond!) :)
That looks sooo good to me right now! So neat about having guests for dinner this weekend. That is a wonderful idea!!!!!!!
Mmm-mmm good. They look picture perfect to me. l, m
I'm so happy to read that last sentence, Candis. This is what my face is looking like: :]} You should be pleased with yourself, for nothing can be added or removed from you, in order to make you better than you already are. I keep saying this - you amaze me! Thanks for having your blog, it's so nice to check in here to find out what's new in Fergus. It's such a peaceful freedom over you, which your loving Heavenly Daddy keeps providing for you, and this, I sense by reading about your perfectly lovely ordinary days! :)
Post a Comment