
I am a fall person. A winter lover. A spring enjoyer. A summer... ah, not so much..
.

Happy fall today!
I couldn't be happier!
.

Along with the changing of the seasons, the beauty of fall and even, yes, the beauty of the winter to come upon us soon... I really like the routine of life that begins again as children return to school; families settle into their business of being a family...
.
I couldn't be happier.
.

I love the little unique ways the maple trees change their colors; some little spots here and there..
.
I couldn't be happier.
.
And another quick look at the house hubby is building. (not for us)
It's looking good.
.
We are thankful every day to God for all the blessings He has given to us!
We couldn't be happier.
3 comments:
PRICELESS! j
Candis...I love checking your blog for a little taste of the Fergus I miss and love so much! Thank you for your posts...Fergus and you look very well! :) Cassandra
So beautiful...I miss fall...and the gorgeous maple trees we had outside our bedroom window. Fergus is such a beautiful city, thanks for enjoying it and posting for the rest of us to enjoy! And we miss YOU! Blessings!
Post a Comment