
Our eldest son was in the area for a job related reason and called to say they could stop by on their way home.... what a really good surprise!
We had supper together, played some toys, and got into jammies..
well, someone got into his pajamas...

He was all smiles tonight and I just had fun taking some pictures.
The digital camera has that annoying delay, so it is hard to get the picture just when the cutie smiles... but here's a few...

Playing with Grandma's Mayflower ship.
It only comes out in the fall. Seasonal toys...

Things are looking up.

Notice how he has lined up all the trucks behind him and the little cars near him.
Very organized little fella.

Did I mention how much we love being grandparents?
Yup, we sure do.
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up he's looking! What a fun surprise.
OH,such sweet pics!! What a great surprise!
Post a Comment