Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Cookie class

Today I had a visitor from Sweden. Her brother married a good friend of mine and I first met Amelia when she came from Sweden to be in the wedding. We've kept contact after that as she has come to visit Minnesota often.
Her visit to Minnesota is almost over and before she returns to Sweden she came over to visit. I showed her a few things about decorating cookies and she was a quick learner!
She went right to town on some cute cookies and did a fabulous job decorating them!
I hope her family in Sweden gets to enjoy them next week!
.
(Since my grandmother was born in Sweden, and I am, therefore swedish, we have a strong bond!)
The artist at work.

The final products!
Amelia is a cute as the cookies!
Come again, okay?

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Candis, Candis, Candis! Thank you SO much for posting this, and thanks again for the cookie time! I am totally gonna do this when I'm back home - and through your blessing of doing this with me, I'll get to bless others by teaching them about it! You are amazing and beautiful, and I love you very much my friend! :) All of His blessings to you!