Happy Birthday Candis! You are your own best spokesperson! If no one knows, then we can't congratulate!
You're speechless? That's never happened before...ha ha...I just couldn't resist - especially when you've just "come out of your shell" at Aunt Bea's party! ha ha Anyway, Happy Birthday Aunt Candy! Love, your number one niece!
Look how cute you are! I remember how proud and happy I was to have a baby sister! I love you, Marlane
Happy Birthday, Candice! Hope your day is filled with all the things that bring you joy :)M, S, T and Z
Happy Birthday! Those short short bangs just crack me up!
Hey, pictures speak a thousand words and your pics are great. Cute idea!! J.
Speechless? That is not the Candis I remember! Hope you had a very happy birthday. Tina (Asche) Duske
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Candis! You are your own best spokesperson! If no one knows, then we can't congratulate!
You're speechless? That's never happened before...ha ha...I just couldn't resist - especially when you've just "come out of your shell" at Aunt Bea's party! ha ha Anyway, Happy Birthday Aunt Candy! Love, your number one niece!
Look how cute you are! I remember how proud and happy I was to have a baby sister! I love you, Marlane
Happy Birthday, Candice! Hope your day is filled with all the things that bring you joy :)
M, S, T and Z
Happy Birthday! Those short short bangs just crack me up!
Hey, pictures speak a thousand words and your pics are great. Cute idea!! J.
Speechless? That is not the Candis I remember! Hope you had a very happy birthday.
Tina (Asche) Duske
Post a Comment