It's coming right along. We look forward to lots of great evenings together in their home when it's completed!
It would be faster to get there by water then to drive, so maybe next summer we'll have to boat on over!
Just a fun picture with the zoom lens.
It makes the home across the river look so close, but it is just the zoom affect.
The main room will enjoy a wonderful view towards the river and a wonderful large oak tree.
The little area that has the bay window shape will be for the dining table.
I just thought some of you Berge relatives would enjoy seeing the progress.
It makes the home across the river look so close, but it is just the zoom affect.
The little area that has the bay window shape will be for the dining table.
I just thought some of you Berge relatives would enjoy seeing the progress.
3 comments:
Even though we are really not relatives, it was so fun to see the progress. I am so happy for them.
Oh, you are in the "relatives" category! Trust me!!
I'm so impressed with the progress. It is great to see where the house is situated - I recognize the house across the river.
Post a Comment