Sunday, July 26, 2009

Macho Nachos!

Today we had another lovely warm and sunny Sunday! We decided to take the boat to Zorbaz - and pull up at the dock and order some delicious food!

So that's exactly what we did.
Daniel and Meghan and the children joined us.

And here's what I was wanting!
Macho nachos!
What a tasty pile of nachos and sundry items.
yum yum!
We also ordered a pizza as well.
We weren't taking any chances on going hungry.


I wanted to get a good picture of everyone smiling.
Well, almost everyone cooperated....



So I tried again.
Thank you Daniel.


Then we found a little private sandy beach area and beached the pontoon so that the children could play in the water and sand.
They loved it and most especially loved collecting shells, snails, clams..
whatever they could find was such a treasure!
If we could only all see the little things of life as treasures just like children...

Exploring.

Brooklyn


Preston


Sean Patrick!
Let's hope that next weekend,
when we are all at family camp at Inspiration Point Bible Camp,
the weather is also wonderful!

8 comments:

meghan said...

Thanks for a really fun afternoon! Your pictures turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Great pics - but the one of SP with his eyes closed and the wind blowing through his hair is PRICELESS. Think maybe you could sell that one!! J

The Erickson Family said...

Looks like a blast!!!

Where is Zorbaz?

Candis Berge said...

This one was on Otter Tail Lake. There are a couple of these restaurants in northern Minnesota.

Emily Netland said...

Have fun at family camp! We are going to the Christ Hike tomorrow. I'm so excited...I haven't been there in 10 years, and Eric's never been!

sevenstroms said...

Great photos Candace!!
I love the one of Seany P with the wind on his face!!

Knut said...

It looks like a great time! This is unrelated, but I saw this video and thought of you. I don't have your email. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

Andrea said...

Hi Candis - looks like a fun Sunday on the lake. Josiah and I were looking at the pics and all he said the WHOLE time was "Sean Sean Sean Sean" he really loves his little cousin. Maybe someday he'll actually SHOW him love instead of torture... sigh.