Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday brother John!

Happy Birthday today to my brother John. I may have been a slight bit annoying as a little sister (though I really don't remember....), I am glad we grew up to be good friends!

I thought you'd get a kick out of the picture above on my wedding day - when you had the awesome responsibility of giving me away in Dad's place.

Did I ever thank you for that?



I always thought this was a cute picture of us in our hats.


Remember our vacation in North Dakota?

Here we are in front of that teeny cabin where we all slept!

What an experience, to be sure!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday today.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post, Candis - Happy Birthday to John!!!! J

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday John! I am your sister's friend. I don't know you but if you are a brother to Candis then I feel like I know you! What great pictures. You are fortunate to have each other! Enjoy your day!