Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baseball fun

This evening Wally and I went to watch our oldest grandson play baseball! Is he really old enough to be on a team? He sure is.



Here he is playing somewhere between 2nd and 3rd base and the outfield. Somewhere.

There were many little baseball players on the field so it wasn't exactly clear "who was on second" ... if you get what I mean...




Every child gets a chance to bat each inning, so innings do not end when there are three strikes, but when the last player bats.

In the picture above, Timothy is safe on first base.




And he surely knew that it was a good thing to run fast towards second base!




Lastly, I snapped a picture as he made his way to home base.

He's a natural.

Timothy, we're so proud of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS! He does look like a "natural" - smooth! J.

Andrea said...

cute post! It was fun to have you guys there. Timothy always has a great cheering section. :) See you tomorrow!

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

Good Job Timothy! I love the action shots. Nice sweatshirt Candis!